Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sitting, waiting, watching

After a summer full of working I sure have been doing a lot of sitting in the past few weeks...and doing a lot of waiting. Waiting to regain some energy and a somewhat normal appetite, waiting to hear back on job applications, waiting for approval on health insurance so I can wait to get an appointment with a midwife...waiting is so much fun!

We did get a little escape from our normal day to day waiting by going to the coast on Wednesday. It was a great day weather-wise, but a not so great day nausea-wise and I initiated our arrival on the coast with a trip to the porcelain throne (luckily I made it to the public restroom though). The rest of the time I hung out on the beach laying around on a blanket while Deborah, Jake, and the kids played around in the ocean.


For all of you women out there who worked a normal job during your first trimester, I salute you! I seriously don't know how I could/would have done it while feeling the way I have... I guess there is good reason why pregnancy is usually left to 'younger' women ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment