Friday, April 2, 2010

Wyoming via Portland

Where is my belt...seriously, WTH is my belt?? We have moved and downsized and 'vacationed' so much in the past couple of months I feel like I am spending way to much time looking for stuff....did I give it away? Throw it out? Is it hiding in a dark corner or at my parent's house?? Hmmm...oh well, all a part of the journey I suppose.

We made it home from Portland yesterday, it was a really long drive but made it in one day, (thanks Jake for being such a great driver :) ). We flew up there on Monday and were able to visit with my sister and her kids for a few days, acquired a mini van for our adventure, drank some yummy Oregon beer, and nearly got lost numerous times in PDX. Why it is that we think we are city people because we live in Salt Lake I will never know because navigating a real city makes me realize how not-city-people we are. 

It was really great to see my sister and nieces/nephews, its been since Thanksgiving since we were able to hang out and it's amazing how fast they grow up. Portland is an amazing city...oh Portland, how I love thee....how can you not love a city that has bike statues all over downtown~~~beer and bikes...should we ever move back to the city PDX is the place...

We will be in SLC for the weekend then on Monday morning it's off to Wyoming...to a population of 25....hot damn, not sure how well that is going to work for me...I truly never realized what a social person I am till I started thinking about only seeing a couple of people a week...less people than I usually see in a few minutes downtown or a few seconds on the bus...
but we'll be busy so maybe I won't even notice. ;)

I'll post pics and stuff once we get there on Monday, and I will really try to keep this updated often....and seriously, what else am I going to have to do in the evening???

No comments:

Post a Comment